Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can't Sleep

Here I sit. It is 2:30 am. I cannot sleep and I have a lot of work to do tomorrow. Just got off Skype with a friend of mine.. we had a LONG chat, bless his heart. I talked his ear off. I really need to get out more.

I am listening to a speaker named David Icke. He believes he is God's son incarnate and that the queen of England is controlled by alien lizard people, but looking past all that, he has a lot to say. I have been questioning my own beliefs of late, so who am I to judge.

I hate not being able to sleep. I get a headache and my eyes cross but try as I might, my eyes will not close and they burn some..

I was told a few days ago that I don't know how to think. How does one learn how? Am I ok the way I am? Could the other person be wrong? I am not sure of any of these at the moment. That scares me at almost 30. All I know that this point is that I know nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment